Character Takes a Village
Religious and community organizations are uniquely positioned to leverage ThinkVirtues tools. Our missions closely align and together we can cultivate future generations of courteous, courageous and generous children. Our program provides the structure that you as leaders need to provide a holistic character education in your organization.
ThinkVirtues is perfect for:
- Youth sport teams
- Boy Scouts of America troops
- Girl Scouts of America troops
- Local youth charities
- Summer camps
- Park districts
Honesty. Courage. Respect. Tolerance. Loyalty. Cooperation. Responsibility….
ThinkVirtues benefits your young members in the following ways:
- Develop character – The 52 virtues set the foundation for building solid character in children.
- Increase emotional intelligence – Children learn to better identify, understand and healthily express their emotions. They also experience an increase in respect and empathy for their peers and adults.
- Role Modeling – ThinkVirtues provides an opportunity for your children to learn from your leader’s experiences and to hear the wisdom they have gained.
- Instill values –ThinkVirtues can be a positive influence in children’s lives as they learn the values important to your organization.
- Simple and easy-to-use – The tools easily guide you through a short discussion on timeless virtues.
- Maximize teachable moments – The tools allow you to address issues in real-time with the Virtues Question Cards. They create teachable moments with your children and solidify the lessons over time.
- Inexpensive yet effective.
Please note: ThinkVirtues does not advocate any specific religion but espouses the virtues common to many walks of faith and philosophies.